Genepeutic Bio is a first contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO) in Thailand with Research and Development (R&D) department for Cell and Gene technologies. The company is incorporated in 2020 based on the visions of founders aiming to deliver Cell and Gene therapy for patients in Thailand and Asia-Pacific region.
The GMP compliance CDMO will initially manufacture Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell products for patients with relapse/refractory blood cancers including Acute lymphoid leukemia, Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, and Multiple myeloma. The CAR T-cell technology is considered as a last resource for many cancer patients who failed to response to conventional treatments such as chemotherapy or targeted therapy. Genepeutic Bio will potentially serve as one of the infrastructure on Cell and Gene therapy technology for Thailand which will lead to more accessible treatment to Thai and Asia-Pacific patients.
Our company achieves no compromise in service quality and provides qualified products that delivered on time.
We always adhere, with patient’s safety in mind, to ethical conduct, good governance, and transparency.
Our business is founded on scientific research, and therefore we have explorative minds while making decisions based on evidence and the best science available.
As the first CDMO, we strive to put forth Thailand as a medical hub for cell and gene therapy that complies with international standards which patients can rely upon.
We are open to help all organizations who have similar goal of bringing affordable cell and gene therapy to the patients in the Asia Pacific regions.
Prof. Suradej Hongeng, M.D.
- Forefront in pediatric hematology and bone marrow transplant
- Outstanding researcher award 2019
Prof. Suthat Fucharoen, M.D.
- Internationally recognized in thalassemia research
- Recipient of multiple outstanding researcher awards
Assoc. Prof. Usanarat Anurathapan, M.D.
- Pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and haematology/ oncology
- Experience in international multicenter clinical trials of gene therapy for beta-thalassemia
Dr. Suparerk Borwornpinyo, Ph.D.
- Chief executive officer of ECDD Mahidol University
- Chief operating officer of Sanolibio Thailand
From R&D To
To facilitate the advancement of the research and development (E&D) products to commercialisation for the treatment of cancers and genetic diseases.
Cell & Gene Treatment
To provide more accessible and affordable cell and gene therapy for patients in Southeast Asia and globally.
Asia’s Medical Hub
To support Thailand toward becoming a medical hub in gene and cell therapy that meets international standards.
Dr. Nares Damrongchai
Chief Executive Officer
- Former Co-Chair, APEC Life Sciences Innovation Forum Committee
- Member, National Committee on Science and Technology Ethics
- Former CEO, Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences
Chief Operating Officer
- President of Science and Technology Trade Association
- Founder and CEO, Bio-active Co., Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
- Managing Director, TF Tech Co., Ltd.
Chief Scientific Officer
- Formor Principal Director of Research at AGADA Biosciences (Canada), overseeing their entire pre-clinical trial and clinical testing operations
- Quality Management System Compliance
- Comissioning, Qualification, Validation and Global regulatory affairs specialist
- ISPE, TIPA Membership
Parin Rattananon, M.D.
- Project Executive, PMUC Med Grant, MHESI, Government of Thailand: “Establishment of cell and gene therapy standard platform”
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), First-Class Honors, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University